Seabury Charitable Foundation
- Promote the overall welfare and enhance the quality of life of persons served by Church Home of Hartford Incorporated (CHHI)/Seabury and any affiliated entity, including Seabury Memory Care Center, Inc (SMCCI).
- Solicit, receive and accept public and private gifts, grants and other funds in furtherance of the charitable purposes and mission of CHHI/Seabury and/or SMCCI.
- Make every effort to furnish financial assistance when needed to enable the people served by CHHI/Seabury or SMCCI to become or remain a resident of CHHI/Seabury or SMCCI facility.
- Promote education, enhance communication and develop innovative programs to maintain a high quality of life, and promote a diverse population of older people served by CHHI/Seabury or SMCCI.
- Assist CHHI/Seabury and SMCCI with the development, acquisition, improvement and support of residential and health care facilities.
Gifts to the Seabury Charitable Foundation can be contributed in many ways:
- Gift of cash.
- Trusts that pay you a specified income for life.
- Gifts of appreciated securities.
- Gifts of property, such as real estate, works of art, and automobiles.
- Designation of the Foundation as owner/beneficiary of life insurance policy.
- Donation of qualified retirement plan assets (IRA, 401 K).
- An annuity contract in which you are assured fixed income for life.
- In Memoriam or In Honor gifts by will.
To Download Gift Donation Form click here.
For more information regarding the Seabury Charitable Foundation, please contact: Pegeen Sullivan, VP of Community Life, firstname.lastname@example.org /860.243.6026