Seabury - An Employer of Choice
Mission and Philosophy
Seabury is an exceptional active life plan community with a reputation as one of the best. We are proud of the fact that when prospective residents choose Seabury, they overwhelmingly note our friendly and outgoing staff as a key factor in their decision, in addition to our extensive services and beautiful physical setting.
Our mission is to meet the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of our residents by providing professionally managed accommodations and services. We recognize that the staff required to fulfill this mission are special individuals, who view their jobs as a calling, and to whom we make the commitment to be an employer of choice.
Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality of life to the people we serve through excellence in personalized service.
|Brian shows resident Frank McNulty some exercises in the Fitness Center.|
"There is nothing better than coming to work every day knowing that your employer cares about your well-being and is completely vested in your success. Seabury goes above and beyond to ensure that we are taken care of.”
– Brian Harris, Fitness & Wellness Coordinator.
We provide outstanding benefits and competitive compensation, and foster a collaborative team environment. Through multiple staff development initiatives, we involve all employees in ongoing development and education. We apply the principles of our Wellness Initiative to employees, as well as residents, as we strive to create a workplace where all can thrive.
Our campus is located on 66 scenic acres in Bloomfield just 5 minutes off Route 91. Seabury is located on a public bus route.
The following benefit program is available to employees who work 32 or more hours per week:
• Comprehensive health plan including vision care. Seabury shares in the cost of this coverage
• Dental coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
• Company provided life insurance as well as options for additional voluntary life insurance
• Company paid Short and Long Term Disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Retirement Plan – 403B – with dollar for dollar matching up to 3.5% of salary after 1 year
• Tuition reimbursement
• Access to the Fitness and Wellness Center, employee fitness classes, and use of pool and walking trails
• Employee discount in on site café
• Free parking
Click here for an employment application.
For more information regarding St. Martin's CNA Certification Program, please contact: Molly Bennett St. Martin's Episcopal Mission 860-522-4211